Darlington School: Portrait of a Graduate
Some text some message..
A Darlington Graduate...
- Passionately explores learning as a personal responsibility
- Cultivates versatility by pursuing multifaceted goals (art, athletics, academics)
- Identifies interdisciplinary connections
- Transfers knowledge and applies skills from the familiar to the unfamiliar
- Seeks and analyzes perspectives from multiple persons and cultures
- Creates, collaborates, and effectively communicates with superior oral and written skills
- Embraces a challenge, welcomes feedback, and reconsiders an approach
- Investigates global interconnectedness and cultivates empathy
- Turns empathy into a lifetime of service